Forms and Job Descriptions
Seventh grade STEM teachers who wish to nominate students for Tech Trek or participate on the faculty of Tech Trek should use the forms below. Also there are Job Descriptions for Tech Trek staff positions.
Check with your local AAUW Branch regarding maximum number of students to nominate. Tech Trek nominees should be female students entering the 8th grade in Fall 2018 (current 7th graders) who show an interest and a potential to excel in STEM disciplines, would not otherwise have such an opportunity, and qualify for subsidized school lunches.
Many of these are MS Word documents for use by Middle Schools, AAUW Branches and AAUW At-Large members helping select Tech Trek student nominees.
- Selecting Students: Selection procedures suggested timeline for 2018 (Tech Trek Timeline – Camper Selection)
- Information for teachers (at large): 2018-Teacher-Flyer At Large
- Information for teacher (branch) 2018-Teacher-Flyer-Branch
- Student Nomination Form: 2018 WA Student Nomination Form
- Apply to be on Tech Trek faculty – job description click here. Application forms:
- Apply to be a Workshop Presenter – job description click here. Application forms:
- Tech Trek Staff Job Descriptions. Click here for Volunteer application form web page: