Forms and Job Descriptions
- Seventh grade STEM teachers who wish to nominate students for Tech Trek or participate on the faculty of Tech Trek should use the forms below.
- Job Descriptions for Tech Trek staff positions.
- Middle Schools, AAUW Branches and AAUW At-Large members to help select Tech Trek student nominees
Check with your local AAUW Branch regarding maximum number of students to nominate. Tech Trek nominees should be female students entering the 8th grade in Fall 2019 (current 7th graders) who show an interest and a potential to excel in STEM disciplines, would not otherwise have such an opportunity, and qualify for subsidized school lunches.
- Selecting Students: Selection procedures suggested timeline for 2019: Tech Trek Timeline – Camper Selection
- School nominations for students
— Information for teachers (no local AAUW branch): Teacher-Flyer At Large
— Information for teacher (working with local branch): Teacher-Flyer-Branch
— Student Nomination Form to be used by nominating teacher: Student Nomination Form
- Apply to be on Tech Trek faculty – job description click here.
- Apply to be a Workshop Presenter – job description click here.
- Tech Trek Volunteer Staff Job Information and Application:
Click here for Volunteer application form web page. Staff positions include Health Aide, Student Counselor, and Dorm Monitor