Forms and Job Descriptions
- 7th grade STEM teachers who wish to nominate students for Tech Trek or participate on the faculty of Tech Trek should use the forms below.
- Job Descriptions for Tech Trek staff positions.
- Middle Schools, AAUW Branches and AAUW At-Large members to help select Tech Trek student nominees
Check with your local AAUW Branch regarding maximum number of students to nominate. Tech Trek nominees should be female students (as of June 7th graders) who show an interest and a potential to excel in STEM disciplines, would not otherwise have such an opportunity and qualify for subsidized school lunches.
- Selecting Students: Selection procedures suggested Tech Trek Timeline – Camper Selection
- School nominations — teachers nominate eligible students
— Information for teachers (no local AAUW branch “at large”): Teacher Flyer
— Information for teacher (working with local branch):
Flyer for Teacher – PDF version —
Word doc version
— Student Nomination Forms available from local AAUW branches to be used by nominating teachers or contact email@example.com for information.
- Apply to be on Tech Trek faculty participating teacher – job description click here.
Curriculum info click here
- Apply to be a Workshop Presenter – job description click here.
- Tech Trek Volunteer Staff Job Information and Application:
Click here for Volunteer application form web page. Staff positions include Health Aide, Student Counselor, and Dorm Monitor